Your CRISPR founders, fully characterized via genotyping and sequencing data, can be seamlessly transitioned to Taconic's rapid colony expansion
and colony management programs.
- Selection of target site, assays, and oligonucleotides, as well as predicted off-target sites.
- Preparation of sgRNA and Cas9 mRNA.
- Injection of sgRNA and Cas9 mRNA into mouse C57BL/6NTac zygotes, to generate F0 mutated candidate animals.
- Genotyping and target-site sequence analysis in mutated candidate F0 animals.
- Optional steps:
- Germline breeding of F0 founder animal (optional)
- Sequence analysis of germline transmitted F1 animals (optional)
- Off-target analysis in germline transmitted F1 animals (optional)